Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my mom got here car for about 10 days now, and she love it
But what i wanna now is, do you have this car in the US??
or isn't it available there?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, this is a Toyota too, called Yaris

A while ago Dane said that he had never heard about it

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
foreign cars

Those cars are all over the place here. There are also tons of there cars I have never even seen in magazines. Nissan makes a wannabe Bentley Arnage over here. I say wannabe because I looks almost exactly like it but I see about 200 a day and haven:t seen but one Bently. I:ll post soem pictures when I get a chance. One thing I:ve learned is Japanese Internet sucks hard compared to home.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dirk,

Hey, sorry for not posting in response but work has had me busy! What a great car! It looks like it'd be a blast to drive. :D Thank you for the post!

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you mean Dane, it's kinda hectic on my job too right now.

But yes the car is pretty fun to drive, regarding it only has a 1000 cc engine, it responds pretty quick and still goes easelly 150-160 on the freeway.
It was pretty funny, my mom picked up the car from the garage in the morning and she drove straight to another shop to have here rims installed :green:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What???
Dane is selling his car???
why would he wanna do that, and how come he didn't mention it

·
Registered
29 Posts
Isn't Dane in active military...seems like I recall him being a chopper attack pilot (and his wife also)?? Perhaps things are heating up overseas, and they'll be busy for a while, and thought it best to sell the 308 for now?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was military
he's been honoribly discharged (sp?)
and has a new job in the private sector now

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
OK, I got in touch with Dane. He is NOT out of the Ferrari market. He is getting a Mondial so he has room for the growing family. That is why he is selling the GTB. I told him he needs to stop by and let us know these things! We WILL find out anyway. :green:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts