Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's changed a lot since last post. The 360 Challenge and the 550 Maranello are replaced by a 360 Stradale. It is on a container somewhere in the Atlantic at the moment.

I'll update next time I'm down there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dr. Bob said:
375 MM :eek: WOW :eek:

Lots of pics of that one PLEASE :D
In all fairness the engine is definitely the genuine article. The body I am sure is not. Not worth millions by any stretch.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well since my other post was deleted AGAIN, I will merely post :eek: .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stradale said:
Not only is he a collector, he's a racer as well I think.
Casual stuff... He never entered the 360 Challenge or anything. Man, those guys pay a hell of a lot out of pocket to run in that thing... But if you win, you get a nice watch. :p

We hit the track from time to time... I don't have a Ferrari yet though :p I have a restored (for the track) 1972 Porsche 911T. (Will edit with a garage pic soon... for now you get my track car. :p)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
very sweet gerb

so you can learn track driving in a porsche
well at least if you crash it, then it isn't that bad :wink: :green:

but tell me more about the 375 MM

i'm very curious :green:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dj Dirk said:
very sweet gerb

so you can learn track driving in a porsche
well at least if you crash it, then it isn't that bad :wink: :green:

but tell me more about the 375 MM

i'm very curious :green:
The 375mm is the spyder yes. I don't have the engine number available to me right now as it is in the shop. (It's been there for the last year at least) When he first brought it over, he had it at the track and some problems came to light.

It's been one of those things where when you fix one thing, you find something else needs fixing also. (Keep in mind this is a '54 Ferrari and each fix takes a long time as there aren't many parts cars around ;))

He hopes to have it back really soon. When he gets it back, I'll grab some pictures and with my dad's blessing, engine numbers and such.

Edit: And yes, I am learning my technique in my Porsche. Stock it is a mere 140hp or so. We may have it around 160-170 now, but I want to keep it vintage ready, in case I want to go that route with it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah... I plan to own a Ferrari or two in the future. Just the track Porsche for now though. My 14 week old is first priority now. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Man!!!! I love your garage and what's in it!!! That 375 must be awesome! Actually all ur father's cars are very NiCe!!! Nice choices! Even if Ferraris are my passion, I am a fan of Porsches also. They are a whole different breed but have different qualities I admire. I have a 96 993 turbo also, almost in the same color scheme as ur dad's(his is better it's a S^_^) Polar silver w/Flamenco red interior. How is the Challenge car? Have u driven her yet? And what tracks do u utilize? I was interested in maybe purchasing one this summer. They seem to have alot of good examples for sale with little or no hours driven on them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts