Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
It depends on where you're selling and obviously on condition. On the Euro market I would say max EUR120k if she's in great condition. This would be purchase price for the buyer from a reputable dealer, if you are trading it in you would need to expect less. The US market has lower pricing, I'm guessing about 15%.

You can find a couple of prices on Anamera.com.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Value of 512 BBi

According to the most current Ferrari Market letter the asking price index shows the BBi to be $134,884 which is up 49.81% from 2 years ago. There are 4 BBi for sale in the FML ranging from $128K to $185K

·
Registered
10 Posts
Value of the Boxer

Boxer, I am surprised you state the 512 BB as a higher value than the 512 BBi. In most of the current pricing and asking prices show the BBi as at least 10% more or higher. My estimate is that the 365 BB will be worth about 200K and the 512 BBi will be in the 175K range with the 512 BB in the 150-160K range

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I would not be surprised if we end up at the following prices:

365 BBs $200k
512BB $170k
512BBi's $160k

by the end of the summer 2008.
Let's hope they don't run away just yet - I still need to save up a couple of months... But 150 euro seems already a reasonable price for a 365, which is $225k....

BTW - Boxer, thanks for posting the BB registry. There are 4 365BB's for sale on Anamera, and I found history on 3 of them! Excellent!

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2 Posts
:drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: Its finally nice to see and hear that the value is on the up, for some time the value did not move. All we can do gentleman is see where it goes.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts