Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hehe, "Reserve Not Met."

You know, I'm not a fan of buying any vehicles from eBay or online auctions like that...much less an F-Car!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Why are you selling the Challenge Stradale? You didn't put that many miles on it;)

Chris

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Stunning car, I hope that you find a good home for it.

ebays seems as good a place as anywhere to buy a car, I would buy one from ebay if the PPI was good and the service records all stacked up. I keep looking on ebay UK for 355's.

As a seller of a car, selling on ebay has got to be a better option than selling to a trader and only getting 80% of the cars real value

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stunning car, I hope that you find a good home for it.

ebays seems as good a place as anywhere to buy a car, I would buy one from ebay if the PPI was good and the service records all stacked up. I keep looking on ebay UK for 355's.

As a seller of a car, selling on ebay has got to be a better option than selling to a trader and only getting 80% of the cars real value
World wide exposure is nice but there are a lot of tire kickers also that just waste your time.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
DM1, a shame you have to let one of the F-cars go, but hopefully it will go to another tifosi!

good luck with the sale, I'm sorry I can't take it home now

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
What automobile do you plan to add to your stable?

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
World wide exposure is nice but there are a lot of tire kickers also that just waste your time.
Agree and it can be a real pain. I have sold at auction, via broker, and direct. In the future I will only sell directly on a private basis because of the kickers. Brokers can be quite good if you understand the fee structure upfront. Have you also listed the CS FML ?

Good luck. What are you considering as the replacement ?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Why, why are you replacing the car with the most insane sound in the world?

Replacement only can be the 430 scuderia.

But good luck with the auction normallt you will get a reasonable price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agree and it can be a real pain. I have sold at auction, via broker, and direct. In the future I will only sell directly on a private basis because of the kickers. Brokers can be quite good if you understand the fee structure upfront. Have you also listed the CS FML ?

Good luck. What are you considering as the replacement ?
Listed on Ebay and a few of the Forums.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts