Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am lucky on many counts. One of them is I have been going to Crystal Cove since it started. Now, the press has found it and it is becoming a happening. Rats.

I hope to go this coming week end. What I like about it is I can have a cup of coffee and a roll while I walk by many fine examples of exotics. One may talk to the owner and discover many interesting tidbits. If it gets on the tourist map, the seen with change. Nuts.

Maybe I will go back to the Derelict Donuts in Huntington Beach.

8)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bart,

You need to do your Beast a favor and move to Northern CA where there isn't so much traffic and the roads are meant to be driven by a beast like yours. Last month I was in L.A. and the traffic was unreal. It took me 1 hour to go about 4 miles.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Bart,

You need to do your Beast a favor and move to Northern CA where there isn't so much traffic and the roads are meant to be driven by a beast like yours. Last month I was in L.A. and the traffic was unreal. It took me 1 hour to go about 4 miles.
Let me guess, the 405 in West LA, right?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 miles in an hour. Tourist from Central California.

I have driven your freeways during rush hour in central California. They are not the same as my Southern California freeways.

BONZI!!!

8)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nuts.

I called my cousin and he cannot go tomorrow. Rats.

Within a month, he and I will go again.

8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts