·
Registered
770 Posts
Sounds pretty cheap to me!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enzo It's Real

This is a real, Enzo and yes it is for sale. What you are bidding is for the right for this cat to represent you at the auction. The car goes on the auction block on the 20, that's why he is asking for a deposit.
20% brockage fee, bit high in my book.
I'm also a register dealer for this auction house they are big, have an auction a day.
OK, this cat has given me an idea.
I 'm also going to offer my self as a broker for this car but for 10%, I will post a Ebay listing tonight.
Also there is a 360 going to the auctin block on the 17 the car is in Miami.
Can send pictures of this one if intersted and will represent for 10% also. :green:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hhhhhmmmmm wrecked Enzo or brand new 360 Spider. Wrecked Enzo or brand new 360 Spider. Wrecked Enzo or brand new 360 Spider... :nuts:

That's a toughy! :ugh:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CARFAX does not say it has a salvage title. That is a bit weird. I think I have to look further for the real VIN

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enzo

As you can read the enzo is at $275,500 (10:20 Pm)the estimate for repair is at $420K so it will easily bring over $500K.
Keep it in prespective at +1M car that's half off.
I have seen a Lambo with the side completly gone from the rear wheel to the front wheel go for 85K they had the ACV at 130K the car sold in minutes.
I have not enter my services on E-bay yet, need to call the auction house to ask questions. they funny part is there are two guys all ready selling broker rights. Most Ferrari dealers I'm sure drooling at this oportunity.
The car has the On Approval, the insurance has the final word, kind of like a reserve on E-bay.

Facility : TAMPA
Sale Date : 2/20/04
Description : 2003 FERRARI ENZO
Color : RED
Mileage-353 A
ACV : $1,300,000
Repair Cost : 420000.00
Title Type : SALVAGE TITLE/REBUILDABLE
Damage Type : FR
Keys: YES
Current Bid: $275,500
On Approval

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enzo

here is the data on the 360
Facility : MIAMI
Sale Date : 2/17/04
Description : 2000 FERRARI 360
Color : SILVR
ACV : $99,999
Repair Cost : 108202.00
Title Type : CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION
Damage Type : AO
Keys: NO
Current Bid: $16,800
On Approval

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Re: Enzo

torquenut3 said:
here is the data on the 360
Facility : MIAMI
Sale Date : 2/17/04
Description : 2000 FERRARI 360
Color : SILVR
ACV : $99,999
Repair Cost : 108202.00
Title Type : CERTIFICATE OF DESTRUCTION
Keys: NO
Current Bid: $16,800
On Approval
ooh man, that's gotta hurt

·
Registered
749 Posts
There's something illogical about all this. People bid at auction for the right to submit a tender which itself is put up to auction? :nuts:

IMHO the current "owners" (ie Insurers) should just put it to market directly & cut out the middle men, as it just makes the final price higher. But then I never did understand how insurance works!! :roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enzo

ACV is what this auction house data tells it to be, yes market value is more or at times it's less. This figure is used to help the bidder determine his bid, during an auction this might be all you have, hope this makes sense.
:lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is another one not a Horse but once a nice ride.
Facility : ATLANTA
Expected Sale Date : 03/12/04
Description : 1998 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S/4/4S
Color : YELLO
Mileage : 0 N
ACV : $63,070
Title Type : SALVAGE TITLE
Keys: YES
Current Bid: $7,100

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enzo

Sorry, I'm a visitor to this site and you all might see me as a masochist, bye the pictures I have posted.
Believe it or not my business is Yamaha PWC, I just found this site because of the Enzo on Ebay.
I know who is auctioning this vehicle and was curious to see if there was a market, I guess there is.
I do have some questions to you Ferrari owners.
Parts, does price matter to you all, would you consider buying used parts?
Say for instance your fine tune engine was to get some valve rash (piston VS valves, broke T. belt) what would a overhaul cost?
I would like to hear from all type of owners from 8 up to 12 cylinder owners.
I have found a niche in the PWC market in that I sell complete engine's, that's electrical, exhaust, carbs the works. All that the customer needs to do is drop in connect all lines electrical and fuel lines and his back on the water.
I would like to see if maybe this can be the case with the Exotic market. Yes the dealers would hate me as most shop's can do engine/tranny installs.
As for the Ferrari owners this would give you another option if your engine was to experience a major break down. I would also provide some miscellaneous parts like fenders, bumpers, interiors etc.
What do you all think. The bad part is that it does take a big investment as this type of cars do not sell cheap.
On a personal note, when in Rome do as a roman. I live in the US, so when I have the neel for speed, my chariot has a Vett bow tie. Yes my hope is to owned a Horse, but for now my bow tie quenches my need.
Thanks.
:green:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes offcourse, and if possible, where did it went to?
Did it sell on that final bid or was it too low?
You can PM me names if you don't want to share them with the group.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Enzo 675K

That is all I know, I called and ask if it did sell as of Wednesday it was removed but by Friday they posted it had sold. I asked for the final bid and was told 675K, bargain. They cannot disclose the winning bidder, but from the off on again I will bet it was Ferrari. I mean here is an exclusive car. Can you imaging if some rich rascal was to get one and reverse engineer the body. There would be Enzo kits running on E-bay and you could convert a cavelier with a Enzo body. So it's my educated guess that Ferrari first tried to muscle in with lawyers only to learn that is not possible and made a reasonable bid that was accepted by the Ins company. That is only a guess. Maybe some one out there was online during the auction and know where the bidder was from. :green:
but Enzo buyer beware as there is one that has suffer a bit of front facia loss :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts