Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here just saying howdy.

Currently do not own a Ferrari but I've driven them so I know the appeal.

Oh, I should say that I've had Italian girlfriends and that should count for something. ;)

Great web site and I look forward to hanging around and learning.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Maur o Forghieri;77323 said:
New guy here just saying howdy.

Currently do not own a Ferrari but I've driven them so I know the appeal.

Oh, I should say that I've had Italian girlfriends and that should count for something. ;)

Great web site and I look forward to hanging around and learning.
Welcome to the forum.

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Mauro, Italian girlfriends, in the plural?

For sure that counts!!!! hehehehehehe

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

Well at least you have the same taste in women as cars you like them Italian..:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Italian women just kill me. They have such a great understanding of romance.

Example: bring some flowers to your American girlfriend. You'll be lucky to get a thank you. Bring one flower, just one to your Italian girlfriend and she'll shower you with kisses and say that you're the most romantic man in the world.

Plus I love hearing Italian women speak English with that accent. Is there anything sexier in this world? :D

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

Example: bring some flowers to your American girlfriend. You'll be lucky to get a thank you. Bring one flower, just one to your Italian girlfriend and she'll shower you with kisses and say that you're the most romantic man in the world.

Plus I love hearing Italian women speak English with that accent. Is there anything sexier in this world? :D
Welcome, Mauro. Great to see another individual w/ wonderful taste joining FL. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
2,112 Posts

So true so true the North American culture embraces everything European but the important stuff..:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
As an Australian, Italian and English,
"Cosa bolle in pentola", that is the question...:D

Seems Ferrari has gotten over that obstacle many times:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

Hardly....but let me think....yes..the back of a F50!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts