Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my 92 348tb. This car is pretty well known on another site and I thought it's about time I introduce it here. Also here's a pic of my 88 Mondial3.2 that I sold last July.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice 348, the rims fit the car very well and the car is very clean. Is that a Tubi?

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

To this side of Life....:D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
impressive, the car looks great!

specially the interior, looks brand new!

congrats

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the compliments. Good eye Chris. The car has a Tubi with Hyperflow cats, Stop-tech Big brake kit with slotted & cross drilled rotors all around, reprogrammed hotter ECUs, 18" Ronal 3pc. wheels, Challenge set up for the suspension and a bunch of other little things like Hill aluminum guage rings and carbon sill inserts. Oh yeah one of my favorite little things is I've got a factory Enzo key that was custom cut for the car. I'm thinking about changing the rear lights to look like the Serie Speciale, I just have to collect a few more bits and pieces.

Boxer, the wheels I put on the Mondial were from a company in Fla. called Highline wheels I can't remember the model but they were 18" one piece made to look like true modular wheel. They fit without the need for spacers and really gave the car a nice updated look for little money.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I know your car but for the sake of saying it here....Awesome....Always nice to have more 348's around. I've never seen the Mondial before. She looks positively wonderful in Nero. (my favorite)

Welcome to the site. Fewer passionate opinions equates to more fun.

Lane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts