Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stumbled acroos this site... it's got somw great video & some clips from bad boys II that features the car in some tire smokin action. the link is
http://www.550ferrari.com/
does anyone have any other video links to share? thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Amazing videos. Very classy shots of his car. Couldn't find what year the model was though? Did I miss that??

Liked it so much that I'm wondering if there is a way to copy the clips, since you can't just right click. Doesn't this get saved to your temporary drive somewhere?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
How do I buy this video? It is like my car but the wrong interior color. Is it possible to download this to my machine so I may keep it?

:stupid:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Stradale said:
Tyhose who missed Bad Boys II should get the video. You'll love the chase. It's absolutely fantastic, crazy. :D
Sad thing is most of that is on a computer and not the real Ferrari.
yeah, it's pretty cool. But he's right, the extras section shows how they did the computer editing.

But I think it's kind of funny how they used a 550 and 575 and said nothing about that though in the extras section. Trying to pass it off as the same car...suuure. :p

·
Registered
322 Posts
Some of the cars they showed in the video where a 575 from Bad Boys ll. I have seen it and man that is my car. Color and everything.

·
Registered
322 Posts
What they did. You sure or are you playing?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well it still was a good movie and all that dodging of the cars and debre. Well some skilled driver. I heard they used real cars for the crashes and the cars flying off the transporter. And for the inside shoots of the 575 and police cars they used some special truck with role bars with a cam on the front and they added the interiors with computers.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
OK, you all may find me sad but: I had a look at a copy of the Bad Boys II car chase downloaded from YouTube as I was sure it was a 550. Interestingly, it IS a 550, but with 575 headlights!!

Attached are a couple of screen dumps that show clearly it is a 550 (see interior, the rims, and the nose section with fog lights) but also a shot where you can see the head lights clearly: those are 575.

I think Ferrari wanted to pass it off as a new 575 which was about to come out when the movie was released. I read somewhere on a forum it was a 1998 550.

BTW, I agree that the sound is not from a 550, except right at the end of the scene when he pulls up after a complete stop - that sounds remarkably like my car.

OK - Anorak Onno has spoken! :)

Onno

P.S. The 550 Ferrari site link doesn't work, anybody else have that problem?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts