131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
144 Posts
I knew Ferrari will beat Lambo!
F430>Gallardo
Enzo>Murcielago

???????? Oh I'm confused, wich Ferrari is direck opponent to Murcielago [like F430 is direct opponent to Gallardo]. Enzo is an ultra-exotic supercar, 599 GTB is with front mounted engine, Scaglietti is 2+2, and so further..... But the thruth is that Lambo is pushed to his deserved place: ecotic sportscars but not real racecars......

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome clip!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Of course an Enzo will beat a Murci....but in my personal opinion Ferrari needs to build another high end (...not a super-supercar) mid-engine 12 cylinder car. A modern enterpretation of the Testarossa would be awesome!

The Gallardo is no souch as the video shows......and the Lambo-Ferrari difference could be made up with swapping tires, etc. The F-430 is an incredible machine that seems to do more than the spec.s would have you believe....the car is simply amazing. Lamborghini has come a long way and their quality is pretty good now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Did U saw the New Miura?????? Amaizing one..... I wanna say that they keept the original style of old Miura in a modern interpretation...... Why Ferrari do not want to reborn the Dino? Lambo did a great job to reborn.... VW helped them a lot, but italian spirit remain, and that is good. =-)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Cool video!
I personally prefer the classic lines of the original Miura.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts