Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get organize a weekend meet and greet here in central Connecticut. I presently have about 6 Ferrarista. Looking at meeting near Middletown and perhaps cruising to Gillette Castle, then toward Essex. The more the merrier. How about it Kieth, Alex, Anyone else interested.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We are up to 10 particpants so far. 308's through 360's and a Lambo. It seems to be getting some legs.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to make it a regular thing. If it works out, I'll be happy to pick you up. Let me know when your in town. Even if it doesn't work out at least we can get together and share a few stories.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell me your going to be in New Haven or Hartford...Stamford is a bit far for the F-car. Traffic in Fairfield county (Stamford Greenwich) can be a sight to behold. It's not uncommon to take 3 hours to go 15 miles.

·
Registered
36 Posts
When would this take place? I'd like to come if I can, but I don't have a Ferrari.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Tell me your going to be in New Haven or Hartford...Stamford is a bit far for the F-car. Traffic in Fairfield county (Stamford Greenwich) can be a sight to behold. It's not uncommon to take 3 hours to go 15 miles.
Slightly better.....New Canaan but close to the Merritt Parkway so you avoid almost all of the traffic.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When would this take place? I'd like to come if I can, but I don't have a Ferrari.
Still waiting for a concensus date and time. Pete Lombardo has offered F40 motorsports as a collection place. I'll keep you posted.

FYI - its about comeradery, not what car you bring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts