Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going there? I will be there on sunday because of all the visitors with their Ferrari's and maybe on saturday too. Maybe we can set up a little chit-chat meeting?

I have no idea what the line-up will be, but the past 4 times there were very interesting cars, especially older cars for the concours. If the weather is good a lot of Ferrari-owners will show up on sunday and the Ferrar's will be parked in a seperate parkingspace (that was the case last 4 years).

·
Registered
824 Posts
I most probably will be there on Saturday. Okay, maybe not that many visiting cars, but also less visiting people!!!!

Niels

·
Registered
613 Posts
don't know yet. I'm afraid if I go I need to take my pup... ...that might be a problem! (definitly the downside, but I still love him)

I'll try to get a 'babysitter' and I can be there one off the days...

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And that from a Belgian...
Usually you can park in front of the entrance when you are early, but I think you have to pay for it. I will go by bus on sunday, and saturday probably by car, otherwise also by bus.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 3 Ferrari's will be entered to the concours. I guess I will only be there on sunday, because then there are also the Ferrari Club cars. I was planning to go both days, but for only 3 cars it is not worth it IMO.

I attached the entry list.

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
Only 3 Ferrari's will be entered to the concours. I guess I will only be there on sunday, because then there are also the Ferrari Club cars. I was planning to go both days, but for only 3 cars it is not worth it IMO.

I attached the entry list.
When you say, the Ferrari Club cars. How many do you mean? Because if I go, I have to be very early and leave at 12:00. Is het worth to go?
Because I'm only interrested in the Ferrari's...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Bob, Normally on Saturday there are also FCN cars, but on Sunday it normally is much busier. Although with how the wheather is going at the moment, it might be a gamble for everyone to choose the day ;-)

Niels

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sunday will be busier, and that is what I'm going for. The more people the better. The 3 cars at the concours aren't that special for me, so I don't need perfect pics of those. I have no idea how many cars will turn up saturday/sunday. I think the weather will be a big factor for most people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts