Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering the purchase of a $10,000 item from Collector Studio in Toronto. Has anybody dealt with these guys and are they as good as they appear to be? Anybody heard of any problems?

I have been very impressed with them so far, I am just skeptical by nature.

All input would be appreciated.

Thanks

J

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
One of our members has actually been to their shop. It is owned by a guy named Morry whom I have corresponded with via email. I've never met him in person so hopefully Rosso will chime in. His emails are short and to the point.

I'm sure the product is authentic so don't worry about that. They do have a good reputation. I don't know about shipping so call them. If you worried about being ripped off I wouldn't be.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Great place. Morry is a cool guy. His dad is pretty nice too. They definitely have quite a bit of authentic memorabilia. IF you're ever up in Toronot you should definitely check the place out.

I can trust them as they seem to have quite a bit of experience with handling very valuable memorabilia and the like. Quality stuff there. Drop them an e-mail to iquire aobut the item you're looking at or even give them a call personally to work it out. From all that I've seen, they're a legit buisness. I'd recommend them. And I almost forgot, goodluck with your purchase!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts