Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Any suggestions on how best to clean the seats in an F40. As I use mine regularly, the side booster on the drivers seat has gotten slightly dirty. Any suggestions on what best to use to lift the dirt out ?
Dear Comrade Boxer,

I also have a couple of grubby marks on one of the seats and therefore would also be appreciative of what to use to remove them. I am fearful of using a cleaning agent on the material lest damage may result. All information will be gratefully recieved.

With kind rgards,

Vulcan

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Comrade Boxer,

I also have a couple of grubby marks on one of the seats and therefore would also be appreciative of what to use to remove them. I am fearful of using a cleaning agent on the material lest damage may result. All information will be gratefully recieved.

With kind rgards,

Vulcan
Dear Comrade Vulcan,

I am also very hesitant to use any sort of chemical cleaning agent for fear of the resulting damage it might do to the color or material.

Any idea what the material is made out of ? If so, I will ask a few people I know in the industry to see what they recommend.

ATB,

Boxer

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dear Comrade Vulcan,

I am also very hesitant to use any sort of chemical cleaning agent for fear of the resulting damage it might do to the color or material.

Any idea what the material is made out of ? If so, I will ask a few people I know in the industry to see what they recommend.

ATB,

Boxer
Dear Comrade Boxer,

It is my undertanding that the seat material is 'Nomex.'

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
To avoid the necessity of cleaning the seats in your F40's, may I suggest you insist all passengers wear daipers (nappies):grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts