Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao fellow Ferrari Tifosi. My name is John and (boy I sound like im in a support group) I love Ferrari's!

I am joining you after recently being rejected (permanent banned??) by the other forum, FChat, for complaining about a bully moderator to the owner. I am so glad I found this forum...I look forward to meeting you guys (the local owners anyways).

Please let me know what the decorum is here, and most of all thank you guys (& gals) for welcoming me into your forum.

John

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to FL John! No bullys here...well....just kidding:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Hi John...Welcome home

You inquire about decorum.....uhhh.....whats that? We are all here to have fun, share our love for the marque, and screw around. (To be honest, love for the mark isn't even required Right Baz) There is no "correct" way to act. We try to keep our highjacking and humor to the Ferrari discussion and Driver lounge area's just to keep informational threads relatively clean and direct. Other than that, the obvious...its a public forum.

FYI...it's not FChat...It's "the other forum"

Jump in anywhere and play along.

Lane

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
oh yes, about decorum, just make sure you are not aggressive, and ALWAYS respect the other, no matter what

we have very "hard" discussions here about many "difficult" subjects, and it is always great fun and a lot of learning because we all make an effort to act like grown up people, so respect is the only way to go

if you respect people here (and it's not hard, because they are all very nice and polite), you'll enjoy this forum very very much

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

John that is quite the User name it must of been "HARD" to come up with that.:D

This site is awesome none of the pretentiousness and stuffiness of that other site.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
---I am joining you after recently being rejected (permanent banned??) by the other forum, FChat, for complaining about a bully moderator to the owner.
Welcome, John,

Not unusual to hear of your experience!

It's quite nice here, and Andrew is doing a great job to make it an enjoyable forum.

So stay active.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Hmmmmmm

Only one post since oct 1

Andrew did you ban him already..ha ha ha

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hi John...Welcome home

You inquire about decorum.....uhhh.....whats that? We are all here to have fun, share our love for the marque, and screw around. (To be honest, love for the mark isn't even required Right Baz) There is no "correct" way to act. We try to keep our highjacking and humor to the Ferrari discussion and Driver lounge area's just to keep informational threads relatively clean and direct. Other than that, the obvious...its a public forum.

FYI...it's not FChat...It's "the other forum"

Jump in anywhere and play along.

Lane
+1 This is a nice place to hang out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts