Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

well im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but hopefully soon i will be checking out a 2001 Ferrari 360 F1 with 5000 miles. Red in color. Imported from Europe (thats what seller said, seller is a dealer selling for private party).

i just wanted to know what i should be looking for. the pictures look magnificent as they should.

i know its not like any other car where its probably worn out, but i wanted to know if you members knew any specific things that need to be check out in the car.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its the imported one from europe, ive heard these are on the cheaper side because of the process in which the use to convert them to US spec.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi everyone,

well im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but hopefully soon i will be checking out a 2001 Ferrari 360 F1 with 5000 miles. Red in color. Imported from Europe (thats what seller said, seller is a dealer selling for private party).

i just wanted to know what i should be looking for. the pictures look magnificent as they should.

i know its not like any other car where its probably worn out, but i wanted to know if you members knew any specific things that need to be check out in the car.

Thanks in advance

are you in US?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts