Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks

Thanks Al, I've seen the Lusso so many times but never with bonnet up or with anyone about. If the SWB is 3605, its another popular one - it was on reg.TSY 260 for ages but the last time I saw it the reg. was SWB 16. Don't know if the Cal. was real or not - should have looked more closely.:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone got the chassis numbers of these ?
DJ, Argento, Al ??
Reg/owner - 250 FER, Peter Heuberger, 250 SWB, 18 TL, KSU 898
The 250 Drogo-bodied reg 250 FER is 2391. Peter Heuberger's Lusso is 5367 (it is dark blue not black!). The silver/grey 250 SWB is 2243, the 250 SWB on 18TL is 2501 and the 250 PF Coupe rebodied as California replica is 1329.

Jonathan

·
Registered
332 Posts
Jonathan, you're a star. I think that's my list up to date now :)
No problem.

Any further info on 2391GT ? 250 GTE originally.
Well, GTO Engineering did the work. I have seen the car three or four times in the last year or so and Silverstone was the first time it was all done. At the Highclere Ferrari Fun Day last year they had the bodyshell only on display. That was the first time I saw it. I think they said it was an original body that was lying around somewhere but I'm not very good at remembering these things unless I write them down at the time. I understand it was sold to Irvine Laidlaw at or just after the Silverstone FRD.

Jonathan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts