Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know of any Ferrari or exotic car dealers in the Charlotte, NC area? I know one is in Greensboro, but that is a hour and a half away (why Greensboro?).

·
Registered
900 Posts
Foreign Cars Italia and F1 Motors are in Greensboro, Sport Auto is just north of Greensboro, and Transco Rolls Royce is in High Point. I know they're not where you are, but we went 150 miles out of the way from South Carolina just for Greensboro last week. It's definitely worth it.

360Spyder can help you more.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mchferrari said:
Foreign Cars Italia and F1 Motors are in Greensboro, Sport Auto is just north of Greensboro, and Transco Rolls Royce is in High Point. I know they're not where you are, but we went 150 miles out of the way from South Carolina just for Greensboro last week. It's definitely worth it.

360Spyder can help you more.
How far is the drive from Charlotte to Greensboro? Really a big market in that area for a Ferrari/Exotic Car dealer?

·
Registered
900 Posts
I'm not sure exactly but I think it's about an hour and a half or so (at speed limit :wink: ). If you do happen to go to FCI and/or Sport Auto, tell them the kid from Kansas with the red Modena t-shirt that stopped in last week sent ya. 8) :green:

As for the market in the area, it's pretty good in the Carolina's, but then again, most of exotic car sales are national/international, not necessarily local.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts