Ferrari Life Forum banner

301 - 320 of 359 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
David- Alcohol and the internet often make for strange sightings.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
My previous comments remind me of the adage. "It is better to have others think that you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." oops!
hmm ... a short time ago I was going to ask you to look out for my daughter when she moves to Australia in late fall. :cry3:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Well said Taz but as a non drinker, non drug taker, I need another excuse! Just clowning around I guess. And Doug if I haven't completely blown it, if your daughter is anywhere near Melbourne it would be an honour to assist her wherever I can. I have young adult daughters and realise how precious they are. Sent from my ipad. haha.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
hmm ... a short time ago I was going to ask you to look out for my daughter when she moves to Australia in late fall. :cry3:
Dougie, he's from Down Under, best you don't get him to look after your Daughter, think about it, Im sure the penny will drop soon !!! :yikes:

Dave, only joking & pulling legs buddy :D

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
Well said Taz but as a non drinker, non drug taker, I need another excuse! Just clowning around I guess. And Doug if I haven't completely blown it, if your daughter is anywhere near Melbourne it would be an honour to assist her wherever I can. I have young adult daughters and realise how precious they are. Sent from my ipad. haha.
Not at all - very much appreciated.

Macy on the right has always enjoyed traveling and has spent a lot of time in other countries.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
Dougie, he's from Down Under, best you don't get him to look after your Daughter, think about it, Im sure the penny will drop soon !!! :yikes:

Dave, only joking & pulling legs buddy :D
haha.

She is a big girl and if anything would ever go "ever so slightly" wrong I house a world class security tenant with 400 agents :)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Pete, I love your sense of humour and I bet it has landed you in hot water a couple of times? Maybe even more than mine has. In the unlikely event that if any of you guys could ever, ever offend me the penalty would be a ride in one of your cars!!

Doug, Lina and I have 4 girls of similar age to Macy, so I would be very low on the pecking order of providing entertainment, only fatherly type advice if required. My advice for travel down here, just avoid winter! (Currently writing this from Zurich.)

We have an apartment in the heart of Melbourne CBD that is ideally situated within walking distance to all events and attractions - great for AFL grand Final, Melbourne Cup, Australian Tennis Open, MotoGP, F1 etc. If any FL people are interested, of course I'll arrange a special deal.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I was watching and I'm like 'where are my keys...:steeringwheel:'

The sound at the beginning is superb!!
Doug, you should make a video like this of you and the 16M - that too would sound phenomenal! :)

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
I was watching and I'm like 'where are my keys...:steeringwheel:'

The sound at the beginning is superb!!
Doug, you should make a video like this of you and the 16M - that too would sound phenomenal! :)

I just ordered a Go Pro set up for the 360 Challenge car.

I plan on making lots of videos :)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I just ordered a Go Pro set up for the 360 Challenge car.

I plan on making lots of videos :)
Just caught up on that thread - I'm a bit slow - that is going to be fantastic fun! :cool: I remember Boxer had one for a while and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the videos - just don't be going backwards! :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Pete, I love your sense of humour and I bet it has landed you in hot water a couple of times? Maybe even more than mine has. In the unlikely event that if any of you guys could ever, ever offend me the penalty would be a ride in one of your cars!!
I prefer my water hot Dave & the hotter the better as far as I'm concerned, one life and all that, lol....

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #317

Doug, Lina and I have 4 girls of similar age to Macy, so I would be very low on the pecking order of providing entertainment, only fatherly type advice if required. My advice for travel down here, just avoid winter! (Currently writing this from Zurich.)

We have an apartment in the heart of Melbourne CBD that is ideally situated within walking distance to all events and attractions - great for AFL grand Final, Melbourne Cup, Australian Tennis Open, MotoGP, F1 etc. If any FL people are interested, of course I'll arrange a special deal.
Thanks!

My daughter is leaving i a few weeks - is the place still available?

She is now in love so cut her trip short to 6 weeks - not sure if you rent by the week or? All the sudden she is realizing it's not going to be cheap to stay so she asked about the rate too - guess she is growing up :yikes:

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
Just caught up on that thread - I'm a bit slow - that is going to be fantastic fun! :cool: I remember Boxer had one for a while and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the videos - just don't be going backwards! :D

No desire to go backwards ... need to get a Go Pro set up.

Then everyone can really make fun of me :steeringwheel:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Thanks!

My daughter is leaving i a few weeks - is the place still available?

She is now in love so cut her trip short to 6 weeks - not sure if you rent by the week or? All the sudden she is realizing it's not going to be cheap to stay so she asked about the rate too - guess she is growing up :yikes:
Hi Doug, I will pm you to discuss.

David.

301 - 320 of 359 Posts