Ferrari Life Forum banner

Do you like the Challenge Grill and/or Rims on a F355, 360 Modena & F430?

• No, keep it standard as is.

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Yes, only the grill not the rims

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Yes, only the rims not the grill

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Yes, I'll have both thanks.

Votes: 48 47.5%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a F430 coupe today without the carbon fibre challenge grill but it did have the challenge rims. This is when this question came to mind and I just wanted to see what you ladies and gents prefer.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I love the challenge grill. I like the challenge rims, but I would probably keep them stock or put aftermarket ones on.

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I prefer the challenge grill in F355 and 360 but not in F430.

And Challenge wheels only in Challenge Stradale.
Delfino!? hehehehe

Boxer, no wonder he has pictures of your F50 in his site, I know this guy and he is probably one of the biggest enthusiasts when it comes to Ferraris, specially F50s

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew what you had for breakfast, for the single fact that you have an F50 hehehehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
I noticed you have a couple of pictures of my F50 on your site.

Welcome to FerrariLife.
Thanks Boxer.

You have worderful cars, especially the F50 and Daytona :)

Delfino!? hehehehe

Boxer, no wonder he has pictures of your F50 in his site, I know this guy and he is probably one of the biggest enthusiasts when it comes to Ferraris, specially F50s

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew what you had for breakfast, for the single fact that you have an F50 hehehehe
Yes Stile, it´s me.

Thanks by eulogies, I really love Ferraris and above them all the F50.

And i'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know much about the F50 owners, my pricipal interest are the cars. hehehe

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm a newbie here...can someone post pics of the challenge grille & rims?
Welcome to the forum. Here are some pics showing what the challenge grill and rims look like.

The first pic is the grill on a 360, then to follow is a F355 then a F430.

The rims have the same style (unlike the grill for eg: 360 different to F430 for obvious reasons) but I have attached 3 pics of the rims on different models with the first being a 360 then a F430 Spider and lastly a 599GTB :nice:

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
are rims made only for the look ? look can be completely different depending of the rims...
as for the Challenge Grill... it makes a good look but most important, it makes a better engine cooling...
here is my F355 spider with Challenge Grill...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Does anyone have a real good close-up pic of the Challenge grille on a 360 Modena?

Are are 3 pics that I have close ups of the grill. The pics are showing the Challenge Stradale but it is the same grill that would be on a Modena.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you do a quick search of "Boxer" "360", you should find a few of my 360 which has a challenge grill.
Yes, I've tried doing a research but I get "a security token was missing" answer! :jesus:

Thanks again, Mike430!:smileywave:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I came across this on ebay#290274349241
starting bid, $1,200 + shipping
Grille by Michelini Uno, will fit 360 challenge

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
---The pics are showing the Challenge Stradale but it is the same grill that would be on a Modena.
Incorrect.

The Stradale grille has larger diameter holes and has two larger holes towards the right side for the CS nameplate.

The outside dimensions are the same but the CS challenge grille is more than 2X's the price of the standard grille.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts