Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought a car on e-bay? I've been looking for awhile now and for the most part ebay has the most to chose from. Just wondering what everyones thoughts are.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I have not, but my brother has. I think it is a good way to find a car, I wouldn't bid, just wait to see if it doesn't sell then contact the seller. The problem I see with eBay is you are rushed to bid before you have time to ensure a PPI is done.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have sold 2 cars and purchased 2 cars on ebay. I have never had a problem, but I also haven't handed over any cash until I've viewed the car either. The last car I purchased was the Ferrari (for the reserve price in the last couple of seconds!). I was unable to view the vehicle prior to the end of the auction as the vehicle was 1000kms away and I was busy with work, however I got an undertaking from the owner, that should I bid and win the vehicle, I wouldn't have to pay/recieve negative feedback if the vehicle was not as advertised. We were both happy with the process, needless to say the three other bidders were not as they all had ppi's done.
Regards
Argento308

1 - 4 of 4 Posts