Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have to say, the only thing sexier than a dry ferrari is a wet one!

BTW, your lisence plate ACTUALLY says Ferrari!!! WOW, how many people wish they had your plates?

Feel free to post Hi-Res pics ... would love to have them.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I thought it looked pretty cool with all the water beading up on it and the suds, etc.

I'll send you the hi-res pics if you PM me. You'll notice there is an inverted "L" shaped shadow in the pics on the right side. Stupid camera. It's a HP M22, great camera, cheap too, except it leaves an L-shaped shadow in all the pictures. Something on the inside of the lens. Except for that shadow I think the picture of the nose badge is quite good. I didn't notice the shadow was in all my pictures until after the warranty expired.

As for the plate, in Maine you are allowed 7 spaces. I'd tried all the various clever combinations, "4RE","79-4RE", "FOUR-RE", FOUR R-E", "308-GTS", "79 GTS", etc. They were all taken. So I tried "FERRARI" and it was available. "I'll take it!" I guess no one ever thought of that one. It's mine for as long as I choose to keep it. One day you'll see my license plates up for sale on EBay. Some idiot like me will pay good money for them to hang them up in his garage. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Pete04222 said:
One day you'll see my license plates up for sale on EBay. Some idiot like me will pay good money for them to hang them up in his garage. :)
OR some idiot like me! Of course Im sure you would offer it to us first! ;)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Captain,
Did you actually wash her yourself, or did you have your crew do it?:)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I can´t believe your license plate!! amazing!!!

great pics, Pete!

·
Registered
470 Posts
You win. Again.

Scott:wall:

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Doug....how did you dig up a 6 1/2 year old thread.....you must have some serious time on your hands....lol

~

Mario

·
Registered
176 Posts
Funny. I had a very brief window of opportunity to take her out and give her a pre-Christmas bath. Then right back inside before the completely awful weather arrived.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts