Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

Do Ferrari make car seat covers ? I have the Bordeaux Daytona style seats in the 360. If so are they tasteful ?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Hey Guys

Do Ferrari make car seat covers ? I have the Bordeaux Daytona style seats in the 360. If so are they tasteful ?
In the Uk Halfords do a great range of faux leopardskin velour seat covers;)

Not sure if you can get them now, but a pal of mine had a 360 and when he sold it he gave me the red Ferrari logo'd dust covers for the seats, they are great for when the car's in strorage or if it's going for a service and you don't want a grease monkey sitting on your seats.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks
Leopard skin was exactly what I was after but was a bit shy to ask, I'll give Halfords a call then,

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Matt,

Seriously, what are you after? Something to protect your seats when the cars not in use, or something to protect the seats when you are driving it?

If it's the latter, I suspect it is going to be very expensive to get anything to match the quality of what you've got already. I've just had my crema seats cleaned (not re-conallised, or painted), after 17 yrs of use they have come up like new. I would suspect that your 360's seats are pretty durable and shouldn't need covering up for driving - just take care of them and don't let anyone smoke in your car, cigarette burns can't be touched up:(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool thanks
Thats good to know, I guess I'm getting a little over protective as everything is in such good condition I don't want to wear anything out, NB must remember to stop being an old woman.:eek:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Cool thanks
Thats good to know, I guess I'm getting a little over protective as everything is in such good condition I don't want to wear anything out, NB must remember to stop being an old woman.:eek:
Bordeaux should be a good colour for hiding marks. I have to remember not to wear new denim on my crema seats, the dye comes off the leather, but it's a bugger to get out of the cream stitching:(
My son has a Ferrari booster seat, which has a black plastic base, only yesterday I noticed it has left a faint black mark on the passenger seat. Mind you, I'd be more pee'd off if it had left the mark on the drivers seat and my keys had been moved:eek:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Gentlemen, I wouldn't worry about seat covers. Just clean and condition the leather on a regular basis and they should be fine.

Couldn't agree more. The only rules if you want a ride in the 328 are, No food, drink and definitely No Smoking. Oh, and make sure your shoes are clean.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One other rule, specifically if you want to ride in the F40: no matter how fast I decide to exit a corner, no soiling yourself.:drive:
I suppose thats an advantage over the F40 seats in that shit will wipe off the leather :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts