Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Has anyone got any opinions on the use of car covers ?
I will have a 360 shortly (Sunday) and am thinking about using a car cover on it when it is at my place of work which is undercover but open to the elements from the sides, we have the odd dust storm here. Is it ok to put the cover straight on the car after driving, the car has rear challenge grills, or wait till it cools down ?
Are the ferrari made covers any good ?
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated
Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I don’t see any problem right after driving, just make sure you don’t put your cover on the hot tailpipes and you will be fine.

~

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
My car is always parked in my garage, so I don't have to worry about the elements. However, I do have a red cotton (ferrari original) internal car cover, which I bought used on ebay for about £80 GBP. I do wrap my car up in this when I know I'm not going to use it for a few days as it keeps the dust off the car, plus I have 2 cats who have a habit of sneaking into the garage and leaving pawprints on my shiney rosso paintwork. As its cotton, it isn't going to melt so it isn't a problem if the car or exhausts are warm.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Boxer

The car will be in a car port and pretty sheltered but the idea of an outdoor cover sounds good to me, I'm in Bahrain and it can get a bit dusty now and then so I'd like to keep it covered up while I'm at work.
I pick it up on Sunday from the dealers (In Bahrain Sunday is like Monday) and will post some pics asap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts