Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now it is beginning to get interesting. How will our team do here? Will my driver get into first place? Of course, is the answer. Let us have a one - two finish.

:p

·
Registered
255 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
don't really care this weekend

CUZ
IT'S

LE MANS
:green:
Le Mans...with Ferrari's, Spykers, Dutch contestents....wow! But...The GP race is on sunday...when Le Mans is already over...so you must be at least a little interested in the GP Dirk...or??? Ofcourse you are :D

I think that Ferrari will win the race. Schumi I mean. And Barrichello has to do it better than last race...otherwise he will be gone at the end of the year...and I think that's a pitty...so come on Rubino...you can do it...!! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
And the Prodrive 550 Maranello wins GTS at Lemans......

A good weekend for Prancing Horse!!

I was also happy to see the Corvette on the podium in GTS, considering this is the Corvette's 50th anniversary.

steve

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
well, the corvette took a serious beating from prodrive
compare the prodrive's fastest lap (i think it was enge) to the corvette's
more then 3 seconds. even on a 13 km track that's a lot.

·
Registered
255 Posts
great win by Peter Kox and colleage's in the 550 Maranello. What a beauty!! And ofcourse great performence by Jan Lammers in his Dome...sixt overall...that isn't bad at all. And Spyker. They said...to finish is to win...and they finisched...last but...it was a finisch!! Great!!
And then...M.Schumacher...he had to fight for every meter...but still...he was the first to cross the finishline!! Four wins this year...already 54 points...three more than Kimi...World Championship...here he comes!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts