Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will vacation soon to Italy and would like to visit Maranello and Fiorano. Can you tell which Ferrari installations I will be able to see and/or visit?

I do not own a Ferrari but I have known Gilles Villeneuve well and I would really like to spend a few hours around their facilities. Any advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I will vacation soon to Italy and would like to visit Maranello and Fiorano. Can you tell which Ferrari installations I will be able to see and/or visit?

I do not own a Ferrari but I have known Gilles Villeneuve well and I would really like to spend a few hours around their facilities. Any advice will be appreciated.
You can only organise Ferrari factory tours through your local Ferrari dealer or book a tour on the Owner's website. For non-owners it's difficult to arrange.

The Galleria museum is nice, though, and the Fiorano circuit is worthwhile. Also check out the service entrance to the factory at 8:00 in the morning - all the test pilots take the cars out at that time.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts

As a non-owner, your best bet would be to call Jacques Villeneuve and see if he can get something arranged for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts