Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was waxing my models today I came to a realization about a few of our beloved Ferrari's. Specifically the F50, the Enzo and my 360's.

First let me say that I give all autos a female persona. I don't know why...I just do.

As I was waxing one of my F50's, I was admiring her lines. Smooth and flowing, very seductive and sensual. Rich in personality and expensive to maintain. Much like a beautiful woman.

As I was waxing one of my Enzo's, I was admiring her lines as well, but they were much different. Smooth and flowing in an industrial way. A no-holds-barred kind of physical attraction. A no excuses kind of presence. Beauty from within.

But then came my 360's. My own personal favorite. Berlinetta or Spider, her beauty is simply gorgeous. Pure adrinaline rushing through her veins. Ready for the open road and the bends of the mountian road. Ready to give you the ride of your life, or just cruise down to the opera or local bar.

Did any of that make sense? Yes I am rambling, it's after 3 in the morning and I am working on a paper for my English Class which is due in less than 12 hours.

·
Registered
88 Posts
See if you feel that way after spending 4 hours per car: washing, claying, polishing, waxing 2x, shining the tires, conditioning the leather and interior, vacuuming, engine detailing, and cleaning the glass.

Lol; I like detailing cars too, but I rarely get aroused by it. After you spend twelve hours on these cars you might not have as much libido as you do now :wink:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are funny!

After I got some sleep and re-read my post...yeah, I do need to get laid! :roll: But my wife is extremely busy with school full time and work full time and all the other things she does so that does not leave much time for me right now. Add that to me being in class right now as well. But it will get better soon. We have a break from classes coming up!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Almost, and I say, almost as crazy as one of Bart's posts. :p

Nice passion for your models. But I have to agree with some of the other guys in saying, I think you're having a little withdrawl.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts