Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped at my dealer today. He said they will not be able to deliver a California for a year.

Gee, I wish I had a product like this. He was not even able to give me a price. He said he will not until the offical unveiling at the Paris Auto Show.

Bonzi!

Of course, the Italians understand that California is the top of the food chain. I know of no German, France, New York, Florida, or other stupid name plate. So sorry to you other poor people.

:)

Darn - I love Ferrari

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I think it would be a great car to own:D

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
California????

I thought Ferrari changed the name to the Saskatchewan..:eek:

Too many tree huggers in Cali..:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
As long as it isn't the 550 hugging the trees.
That would not be a favorable thing to happen. The poor tree.:rofl:

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I thought Ferrari changed the name to the Saskatchewan..:eek:
No, I believe GM is building the Saskatchewan as a replacement for the Yukon. Only trucks get named after Canadian provinces and territories, not sportscars.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
No, I believe GM is building the Saskatchewan as a replacement for the Yukon. Only trucks get named after Canadian provinces and territories, not sportscars.
DOH!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I can't wait until the Ferrari Michigan comes out;)

Chris

·
Registered
465 Posts
OWWWW!!!! :rofl: :p

. . . and I was eagerly awating the upcoming Ferrari Prince Edward Island . . . . darn. Actually, that sounds more like a Jaguar model . . . .

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Of course, the Italians understand that California is the top of the food chain. I know of no German, France, New York, Florida, or other stupid name plate. So sorry to you other poor people.

:)

Darn - I love Ferrari
We've had a few English car names over here, and there are other European names.

Morris OXFORD
Austin CAMBRIDGE
?????? WESTMINSTER
Ford ANGLIA
Bentley BROOKLANDS

Ford CORTINA

There must be others, help me out here

Personally I think naming a car after California could be damaging to Ferrari's reputation for originality, after all who wants a car named after the capital of plastic surgery?;) What next, they'll be doing paint lifts on the front fenders and whitening the radiator grills, and as for those two rubbery lumps on the hood;)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Personally I think naming a car after California could be damaging to Ferrari's reputation for originality, after all who wants a car named after the capital of plastic surgery?;) What next, they'll be doing paint lifts on the front fenders and whitening the radiator grills, and as for those two rubbery lumps on the hood;)
Archie, It looks like Ferrari is trying to cash in on the success of R.A.P.E.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts