Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
What is the FXX Challenge cup about? FXX' that are racing (real racing) ? Or just a 'on the road' showcase of the cars?

And 22-24 June @ Spa - Francorchamps. Pleeeeeaaaase tell me that are the Ferrari Days :p

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as I know, it is real racing

that´s what Ferrari is all about, isn´t it?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes!

the FXX was made just for that cup, since it´s not street legal and it doesn´t fit other races (like Le Mans, for example)

in the price of the FXX it was included the participation on that cup, all the transportation and team support

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Not that I really care much about ferrari or any races concerning ferrari's... but why the hell are they driving three races in Sweden? Isn't that a bit much? A lot of northern races as a whole... the only slightly southern race is in Italy.

Are all the fxx's sold up north or something?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not all of them are in the north of Europe, but as far as I know, many where bought by Swedish people

the first FXX sold was to Sweden

·
Registered
144 Posts
Who are the owners of this FXXs? Are there some professional racers? Or just beginners? Maybe some talents?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4FERRARI said:
Who are the owners of this FXXs? Are there some professional racers? Or just beginners? Maybe some talents?
No, just VERY rich people

·
Registered
144 Posts
Oh, I understand now..... If I were so rich I would byu a ticket in this program..... To spend some hollydays in a Ferrari Monster on the most famous Tracks...... Just a dream came true..... =)
Good Luck Them!!!!
I'm proud that there are still Ferrari lovers.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts