Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies/ Gents

I am going to buy a F355. I do have a question and hope to get some feeback if possible...

Does any of you know the model rage history for the F355? What are the difference from for each year the F355 was manufactured?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

Ladies/ Gents

I am going to buy a F355. I do have a question and hope to get some feeback if possible...

Does any of you know the model rage history for the F355? What are the difference from for each year the F355 was manufactured?

Thanks
Sounds like you have some reading to do

do not just in with out doing your homework or you might be disappointed

find out all the quirks of the 355 then make a choice you will be glad you did.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

I appriciate all advice given!

I found the buyers guide very helpful and answered many of the questions that I had. I am still struggelig to find out if I should go for the 355 or the 360. But I got to admit that it is very addictive to search the net for information. So hopefully in the near future I will be able to join all you lucky ferrari owners out there!!!

Sincerely,

Stig

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I appriciate all advice given!

I found the buyers guide very helpful and answered many of the questions that I had. I am still struggelig to find out if I should go for the 355 or the 360. But I got to admit that it is very addictive to search the net for information. So hopefully in the near future I will be able to join all you lucky ferrari owners out there!!!

Sincerely,

Stig
I would personally choose the F355 because it is my favorite car bar none:D There is quite a bit of difference in price, and the belt change on the F355 every 3 years is quite a price. But who cares its a Ferrari;) :cool:

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Stig,
Good luck with your search and I do hope you find the right car for you. Whether it is a 360 or a 355 is a personal decision, you need to get the one that makes your passion flow. Ferraris are bought with the heart, not the head. Get the one that makes YOU feel good!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
The 360 is quite a different car than the F355. It doesn't have much of an improvement in power, but it does have a much flatter torque curve and pulls better from lower revs. Consequently, some people favour the F355 because you drive it a bit more like a race car, keeping it in the revs all the time. And for the same reason, some people prefer the 360. It just depends on your own preferences. So go out and drive them both.

Personally, I find the F355 far prettier, but the 360 is easier to live with. The F355 has a better sound than the 360. If you want to drive the car daily, a 360 is the way to go. If not, an F355 is a great choice and there's a big difference in price, as Chris mentioned.

Good luck in your search!

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I personally prefer the 355 due to its softer lines, classic looks and a pretty average bang for the buck. As far as the 360 is concerned, it's styling will be considered modern and can last another 5-7 years until the redesign of the 430 which almost shares the 360 profile. The 360 is much easier to maintain than the 355 which requires an engine out for a major.

So do your math, the 360 will be a lot more, but in the long run you may save on service issues.

I still love my 355 and my next Ferrari may be the F50 once the funds are available. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gents!

I have finally made up my mind...

I am going for a 360, based on advice given on this board and other written information. Thanks for all the help. I will post pics of my car as soon as I get it. Anyhow, it is blue with tan interior a combination which I do like.

Sincerely,

Stig

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I have finally made up my mind...

I am going for a 360, based on advice given on this board and other written information. Thanks for all the help. I will post pics of my car as soon as I get it. Anyhow, it is blue with tan interior a combination which I do like.

Sincerely,

Stig
Very classy combo! Which blue? Have you seen Boxer's 360 in the Garage section? Also a very nice blue 360.

Looking forward to seeing the pics, and congrats!

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
55 Posts
355 purchase

Hello Gents,

Currently a porsche daily driver and love it however, the time has come to realize the dream of Ferrari ownership. The 355 is my choice and curious as to if anyone in the community has one forsale. I am willing to entertain a high mileage car or sacrifice perfections to fit my budget. Must be a coupe.

Many thanks,

f-man:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
The 360 is quite a different car than the F355. It doesn't have much of an improvement in power, but it does have a much flatter torque curve and pulls better from lower revs. Consequently, some people favour the F355 because you drive it a bit more like a race car, keeping it in the revs all the time. And for the same reason, some people prefer the 360. It just depends on your own preferences. So go out and drive them both.

Personally, I find the F355 far prettier, but the 360 is easier to live with. The F355 has a better sound than the 360. If you want to drive the car daily, a 360 is the way to go. If not, an F355 is a great choice and there's a big difference in price, as Chris mentioned.

Good luck in your search!

Onno
Very well said :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts