Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
This is really a surprise. I thought Dave Richards had locked him for 2005, but I'm wrong. he's had such a good season with BAR so I can't understand the move. Well, I wish him the best. Webber will keep him honest, for sure!

·
Registered
895 Posts
That came as a complete shock to me Really was not expecting that AT ALL! I thought he was going to be secure at BAR for another year. And I read Richards is very upset with that. I have to believe there's going to be some problems with him and the team next race.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Button was locked for 2005, at BAR they are not so happy right now. They threaten to sue him for this...

Also Bernie is not pleased. He orderd an investigation to see if Button was allowed to do this. He said Button would lose his F1-license if he didn't act correct...

8) Funny to see this soap...!? If a driver doesn't follow his contract he loses his license. If a team doesn't follow the same contract, nothing happens...
...accept for a small payment to the driver.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
This issue is surely going to court. Rather unfortunate. Maybe it's what will keep F1 interesting during this "holiday" break.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts