Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself to all ferrarilife.com forum members. This seems like a good group of people who enjoy driving their vehicles, just like me. I joined the forum not only because my italian background brings me very close to the ferrari marque, but also so that I can share my vast knowledge of automotive detailing, and I hope that sometime in the near future some of you would be interested in my detailing services. I couldn't resist after I noticed that very few detailing threads come up on the forum. Furthermore, I did not see a specified area to post threads about exterior and interior maintenance, so I'm guessing we would be posting in the general forum? Lastly, to learn more about my passion for car detailing, please feel free to visit my website at http://cpdetailing.com. I truly feel that my services are at a level beyond the typical car detail. Furthermore, there is some general information about the problems associated with common paint defects and how to fix them.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

This is a great site hope you stick around

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes! Like my signature says, I'll be happy to detail anyone's vehicle to incredible levels, or please feel free to ask me anything about detailing products or techniques.

I forgot to add that I've always been passionate about Ferrari's. But, the only time I gotten a ride in a Ferrari was in Italy a few years ago in a 550 Maranello, light silver with red interior. The torque was very, very impressive and the sound was great.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I checked out some of your before and after pictures and am very impressed. We get members from all walks of life around here. I hope you have a great, long stay.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dmitri...Thanks for checking out my website. I appreciate your feedback and the feedback of others. I will certainly enjoy my stay here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts