Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Great video and some great cars.

I would say the end is a bit misleading "the Ferrari Forum." Some might confuse it with this site. [Edit]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enzo250GTO said:
Great video and some great cars.

I would say the end is a bit misleading "the Ferrari Forum." We've only been using the name for 4 years.
Sorry Enzo... it did'nt occur to me.

:oops: :oops:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
ecentrik said:
Enzo250GTO said:
Great video and some great cars.

I would say the end is a bit misleading "the Ferrari Forum." We've only been using the name for 4 years.
Sorry Enzo... it did'nt occur to me.

:oops: :oops:
No worries mate. It is still a great video and that is what really matters! I just thought some might think this site made it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,211 Posts
London is a very nice city, very characteristic (sp?) but a pain in the ass to drive through :lol: I drove around London with 355GTS (very nice guy from this site) in his Ferrari and there are traffic jams and road constructions and traffic lights all over the place :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dr. Bob said:
I drove around London with 355GTS (very nice guy from this site) in his Ferrari and there are traffic jams and road constructions and traffic lights all over the place :-?
And it's getting worse.

:( :( :( :(
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top