Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://scooterseast.com/db1/00064/scooterseast.com/_uimages/P1010005.JPG
click above to see this Horse
This special sillver nickel patina horse looks like Chrome.
Measures 6ft 6in high. Dramatic office decoration or put in your garage or in your yard. Get Noticed! $2,800 steals this lost wax method bronze casting! call Darren 302-983-2143
I can box to ship anywhere in the world

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Next time could you please ask permission before you use this site as a venue of advertising, unless you already planned on giving the site a kickback if someone on here bought it.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Now that would make quite the lawn ornament. Like I need something else to mow around.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I can imagine the telephone conversation with my wife...

"Darling, I've bought a new bronze for the garden..."

She would not be amused!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do Ferrai guts really cut the grass & let thier wives bo

kinda surprised at you guys? How did you manage a hot car in the garage or do you hide it somewhere else. I never cut the grass as I pay someone to do it. As for what I buy:0 whatever the hell the money I made will buy at my desire. For now thats a 350Z or fairlady Z, STI , 330 cabrio & a Honda 600RR. Every time my wife complains i buy something new...she really holds it in these days...next one may be a Ferrai, always liked the Testarosa, Hmmmm know any for sale?
Andrew, gladly make a donation if it sells. Get you one at half that & can deliver to Japan at about $300. to ship

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Re: Do Ferrai guts really cut the grass & let thier wive

BIGBRONZE.COM said:
Andrew, gladly make a donation if it sells. Get you one at half that & can deliver to Japan at about $300. to ship
LOL. I take it you've never been to Tokyo, there is NO ROOM in this whole damn concrete block for that, but it does look cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts