Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Why all the ferrari's ? They sucked at Silverstone

It's a nice season so far... 5 different winners in 11 races. That's very very nice :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
yes, maybe that is just the reason... if you don't like Ferrari, I don't care, you can make posts which bash Ferrari, if you argument them. This only gives discussion, which is always a good thing. However, asking why people post Ferrari pics on a Ferrari forum is just stupid...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
yes, maybe that is just the reason... if you don't like Ferrari, I don't care, you can make posts which bash Ferrari, if you argument them. This only gives discussion, which is always a good thing. However, asking why people post Ferrari pics on a Ferrari forum is just stupid...
Topic title is "British GP - Pictures"

·
Registered
220 Posts
marlin said:
Unfotunately no, but I am going to The Silverstone Classic at the end of the month.
I will be there too Sunday supporting my friend , Peter Hardman. He'll be running 246S Dino & AMDBR1. We should meet up if poss :)

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
tonyh said:
marlin said:
Unfotunately no, but I am going to The Silverstone Classic at the end of the month.
I will be there too Sunday supporting my friend , Peter Hardman. He'll be running 246S Dino & AMDBR1. We should meet up if poss :)
That would be great. I'll e-mail you nearer the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts