Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Christie's International Motor Cars is honored to be offering this supercar—the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT 'Breadvan' Berlinetta—at its flagship California sale on August 18."

Can anyone lend me a couple of quid ??? :lol:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
marlin said:
"Christie's International Motor Cars is honored to be offering this supercar—the 1961 Ferrari 250 GT 'Breadvan' Berlinetta—at its flagship California sale on August 18."

Can anyone lend me a couple of quid ??? :lol:
I hope to take a few photos of this car tomorrow. I can lend you a few photos of it. 8)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Andrew you should share with the rest of your friends too not just Marlin!!!

I want to see it!!

Marlin: you're gonna need a little more than a couple quid.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote="Enzo250GTO. I can lend you a few photos of it. 8)[/quote]

Thanks Andrew. Saw it at Goodwood and I'd love to see it again. Beautifully ugly and wonderfully unique.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Well I was unable to make it to Christies auction tonight, but hopefully Dirk took photos and will visit the site again and post them.
Yes i was there, and i was with the car all alone, so i had the people from christies turn up the house lights for some better conditions and then i had them open up the car, doors, back booth & the hood

what a stunning car, she is a defenitly must see once, it is a shame that she didn't got sold

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
OK, here are some shots of her at Christies

and as you can see in certain shots, i just love bossing people around with holding stuff open for me :lol:
j/k, i always ask friendly :wink: :green:

i also added one of my fav views of the car, an inside shot looking at the back of the car seeing that little rear window and that huge tyre

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
These photos bring back memories of having driven the Breadvan. It was very quick and sounded just like my GTO. It had a 4-speed gearbox and a lower roofline than the GTO. It also had a leaner body shape--not that you could call the GTO 'fat'--and the wheel arch bulges were more pronounced as you sat behind the wheel. All in all, an amazing car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts