Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I said here before that there is only one F50 in Brazil

the previous owner died in july (2006), and the F50 was for sale since then, for abou 1,3 million US dollars

about a week ago a guy bought it, and last Wednesday his son crashed it hard in Interlagos (the track where the Brazilian F1 GP is held) during the Ferrari 60 Relay

there aren't any pictures of the car crashed yet...

let's hope they fix it!!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
That sucks. Not the first Ferrari to crash at Interlagos and it probably won't be the last.

People always say, "Well, at least no one was hurt. It was just a car and those can always be replaced." Gee, not that one. Plus on the track means it wasn't covered by insurance. Ouch. I hope the owner sends it back to Ferrari to have it rebuilt. Keep us posted as you get news.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, Pete, Interlagos is a real Ferrari killer

last year a 360 Modena was cut in half when it crashed in the beggining of the pit wall (the car was sideways and hit the edge of the wall, then burned in flames)

and if we count all the Ferrari F1 cars that were destroyed there... =(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi...I`m from São Paulo - Brasil.....I saw the F50 one day before its crashed....Its a very beatiful car....I saw it in the store car..

I would like to know if you have any pictures of the F50 crashed???

Obs.: Alpine me manda seu msn....assim podemos falar sobre os carros do Brasil...

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no pictures of the F50 crashed

since this topic is back up, rumors are that it will cost R$ 400 K (about US$ 200 K) to fix the car

Dougfun: my MSN is [email protected], as you may see in my profile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts