Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Sat. trials are over. My Ferrari did not do so badly. Hope tomorrow we do even better.

GO FERRARI!!!

:green: :green: :green: :green:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Bart said:
Well, the Sat. trials are over. My Ferrari did not do so badly. Hope tomorrow we do even better.

GO FERRARI!!!

:green: :green: :green: :green:
I believe that Barrichelo is not going to do very well... but I hope that Massa do a GREAT job next year, I like him very much

how I miss Senna... his victory in 1991 here in Interlagos was just AMAZING...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
stile - alpine said:
and that´s it... Alonso is the champion
Yes... I'm dancing with joy :) schumacher was beaten on his own turf and nothing makes me happier :D He wasn't dethroned because he stopped competting... but because someone else was (WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY) better and that's good :green:

·
Registered
144 Posts
No, Schumacher was defeated only because his strongness, wich became his weakness. Alonso is not so smart to discover them, but Flavio Briatore is, the man that discoveret Schumi's strong points, the man that growth a champion..... The only who can really beat Michael face to face is Raikkonen...... my oppinion..... and maybe Sato, if only hi will be able not to do mistakes in future...... His mistakes are his weakness.... Remember how many times Sato followed Schumi and Barichello, and passed them....but.....after that mistakes....... And of course do not forget that Michael Schumacher is 7 times World Champion....... U can't took of his experience...... Never..... The Ceaser is a Ceaser......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts