Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, I am brand new here and want to say Hello to all of you. :D Finally, I am in a position to buy my dream car A Red 360 F1 of course and would just like to hear from other owners how much they like their cars, if there is anything I should be aware of, and just anything else you want to tell me about it. I would love to hear it.

I do have a more specific question however. I was reading Sports Car International Magazine the other day and they mentioned a new version of the 360 called the stradale (I think). Does anyone know more about this car and when it will be available in the US? The reviewer really loved it and It sounds like it is the car I want. Thanks and hello to all.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
While I don't own one my understanding is the car is awesome or I should say flawless. There is one member in Switzerland that has a very nice 360 (check the garage for pictures).

I'm not sure when the Stradale is coming to the U.S. but I'm sure it has a wait list on it. The car is an enhanced version of the 360. I believe there is already a topic on this car in the forum. I will check and post a link for you.

Welcome to the site! Always good to see a new face. Be sure to keep us posted on your search.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

yes the Challenge Stradale is a new version, basically it's a race version wich is street legal, also in europe it costs €40.000 more.
For the moment it isn't available in the US, simply because at the moment it isn't legal there, however you can already place an order on the car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts