Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed you started using x-Boxer recently. Seems to me like ,Boxer Guru Forever, is more fitting with your credentials. See if you like this. Jimmy

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Jimmy Chen Shiba DDS said:
I noticed you started using x-Boxer recently. Seems to me like ,Boxer Guru Forever, is more fitting with your credentials. See if you like this. Jimmy
Jimmy, Thanks but I think I am going to now stay with just Boxer. The philosophy behind this is that no matter where you currently live, your original home town remains the same. In the world of Ferrari, my hometown is the 365 & 512 Boxer. So even if I camp out in a different model's driver seat for a few years, the Boxer is where I am from and will return one day.

Cheers:)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course !

Sorry for all the teasing, Boxer. We all know that is the best. I am also aware of the fact that you are looking for a LH 365GT4 BB since. Good luck in your search. However, as you are aware, the market value is crawling upward lately. It might be of an interest to you that here in Japan, a RH car is not as popular as a LH car, even though this country is a RH system.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Jimmy, The teasing was quite fun and well deserved.

On the 365 BB prices you are absolutey right. There is about a Euro 15-20k gap between the rarer RHD and more common LHD versions with the latter commanding the premium. So far I have found 2 365 BB's but both have issues. Cheers Boxer

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting note

Boxer said:
Jimmy, The teasing was quite fun and well deserved.

On the 365 BB prices you are absolutey right. There is about a Euro 15-20k gap between the rarer RHD and more common LHD versions with the latter commanding the premium. So far I have found 2 365 BB's but both have issues. Cheers Boxer
Regarding the issue on market values, last week I was nonchalantly checking out the GTC (Marseilles), Jean Guikas' HP, and I was shocked to notice that he has increased asking prices for his Ferrari stocks since my last purchase of Daytona ! His 365 GT4 BB has been changed from 100,000 to 110,000 Euros. Very disturbing. Jimmy

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Jimmy Chen Shiba DDS said:
Regarding the issue on market values, last week I was nonchalantly checking out the GTC (Marseilles), Jean Guikas' HP, and I was shocked to notice that he has increased asking prices for his Ferrari stocks since my last purchase of Daytona ! His 365 GT4 BB has been changed from 100,000 to 110,000 Euros. Very disturbing. Jimmy
I find it amazing what some of these guys do on pricing. In the case of GTC, he has a car that has not sold at Euro 100k and has been in his shop for almost 2 years, so he raises the price ! Don't understand the logic, especially given that this is a dealer owned car and not commision sale.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Concur

Boxer said:
I find it amazing what some of these guys do on pricing. In the case of GTC, he has a car that has not sold at Euro 100k and has been in his shop for almost 2 years, so he raises the price ! Don't understand the logic, especially given that this is a dealer owned car and not commision sale.
Can't agree more. But afterall, maybe it is logical. Why wouldn't you go w/ the flow. Just kidding. Jimmy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts