Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boxer,

At the age of 8 in '76 with Nikki Lauda driving F1(before N-ring) and a 365BB passing my dad and I in Wyoming USA @ 150+ (we where dong 95) in a Mercedes, I fell in love with Ferrari, never has this waivered, I nearly bought a '80 308 2 valve in '88, then a divorce and nearly bought a '78 308 GTS in '98, over the past ten years things have gone well for me, I'll be in a F-car inside 6 months, a 308 QV (I love the shape), 328 or a 360 (buyer's market), I just want to say "thanks" for all your information and posts! Great information, can't wait to be in the club.

Mark (ncng)
Grass Valley, CA-USA

PS-ArchieGibbs, can't wait until you are in another car, I remember when you bought it.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
+1 to you, it's always a good thing to show your fellow forum members respect...especially someone as great as Boxer...just be careful about stroking Pete's ego. :p

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Boxer,

At the age of 8 in '76 with Nikki Lauda driving F1(before N-ring) and a 365BB passing my dad and I in Wyoming USA @ 150+ (we where dong 95) in a Mercedes, I fell in love with Ferrari, never has this waivered, I nearly bought a '80 308 2 valve in '88, then a divorce and nearly bought a '78 308 GTS in '98, over the past ten years things have gone well for me, I'll be in a F-car inside 6 months, a 308 QV (I love the shape), 328 or a 360 (buyer's market), I just want to say "thanks" for all your information and posts! Great information, can't wait to be in the club.

Mark (ncng)
Grass Valley, CA-USA
Mark, You have made my day. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
...just be careful about stroking Pete's ego. :p
Yeah, you don't want to let that shit get out of hand!! :) :)
But I do agree with everything everyone said about Boxer's posts. He really does share the Ferrari experience with everyone and I'm sure Enzo would be pleased.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
But I do agree with everything everyone said about Boxer's posts. He really does share the Ferrari experience with everyone and I'm sure Enzo would be pleased.
+1 :)

Chris

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Yes Boxers accounts of his exploits in his F-Cars certainly do inspire you to go out and drive your Ferrari - well they would if I had one, but they did when I had mine

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yes Boxers accounts of his exploits in his F-Cars certainly do inspire you to go out and drive your Ferrari - well they would if I had one, but they did when I had mine
And then like Archie you get pulled over for going too fast by a cop that didn't clock you but just "thought" you looked like you were driving fast. :p

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
And then like Archie you get pulled over for going too fast by a cop that didn't clock you but just "thought" you looked like you were driving fast. :p
Actually, that was me. :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey All,

Again as a life long Tifosi, and a guy who took his girl friends to dealerships in the Bay Area, LA and Denver for dates and drueled over Ferrari's, breathing the exhaust of the first "Red Head" T sold in Sacramento in Feb 85, many of you guys consistently post great stories and info;

Boxer: Your love and experience with so many models up and down provide so much enthusiiam for us life long Ferrari wanta be owners.

ArchieGibbs: Your passion and love for the mark translates so tru to so many of us who don't question if we our Ferrari owners, we all our in our minds, but that we need to be Ferrari owners!

Bart: I'm American, I drive a Ferrari V-12, bring on your Detroit Iron, bring all your Rice, I'll kick your F-ing Ass!

Love you guys, but I'm still a wanta be!
Mark (ncng)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts