Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Springtime

Boxer, Great pictures...
...and I am jealous, as I got today as well a desire to drive the F! But I checked the weather: snowstorm, minus 5 degrees and the salt lorries spreading their load on the roads.. So the red one has to stay another week safeguarded in the garage. INstead I started the initial cleaning and maintenance work of my newest addition to the collection, the fun car for the daily drive to work, a Alfa GTV6/2.5

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome Boxer! Lookin' good my friend. I had my F-car out last week, took it to my dentist appointment. My dentist has a 328 still in winter storage so he was quite jealous.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Pete04222 said:
Awesome Boxer! Lookin' good my friend. I had my F-car out last week, took it to my dentist appointment. My dentist has a 328 still in winter storage so he was quite jealous.
Does your dentist visit this site?

Boxer,

Great looking photos but what is going on in the last photo? Is that steam from the water?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Andrew,
Not yet, I've told him about it and encouraged him to check it out. Running his own practice he doesn't have a lot of time for the internet. We've been emailing back and forth trying to get together for a Ferrari ride for about a year. I'll keep working on him. We are hoping to hook up next month, if we do, I'll be sure and post pics and then he'll have to stop by.

Boxer,
Where where those pictures taken? What body of water is that? Very nice. I like the fourth pic with just the Ferrari logo.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
climena said:
Boxer, Great pictures...
...and I am jealous, as I got today as well a desire to drive the F! But I checked the weather: snowstorm, minus 5 degrees and the salt lorries spreading their load on the roads.. So the red one has to stay another week safeguarded in the garage. INstead I started the initial cleaning and maintenance work of my newest addition to the collection, the fun car for the daily drive to work, a Alfa GTV6/2.5
Understand, I was up in Lausanne last week. The weather was horrible except for about an hour of sun on Thursday.

How is the Alfa GTV as a drivers car ?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Very nice pictures Boxer, in terms of the background taken with the car. The car is very good-looking as well. Where in Europe was this?

Alexander

·
Registered
25 Posts
Alfa

Boxer:

Boxer said:
Understand, I was up in Lausanne last week. The weather was horrible except for about an hour of sun on Thursday.

How is the Alfa GTV as a drivers car ?
I took it out last night for the first time: The Alfa is fun to drive, good, fascinating engine characteristics, quite handy on the front axle and stable at the rear (as far as you can say with winter tires and a temperature of minus 3C).

I couldnt really push hard as the gear box needs revision, but i think after restoration this will be a fun car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts