Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
It looks like you folks do some pretty good work! What brand of paint do you use on your collision work? Or does it vary from different car manufactures ?

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wish I was closer to you guys, you look very professional !..............
My 348 has been with Ferrai here in Denmark since May 28th, and its still not ready after my "fender bender".....:( :mad: Do I miss it ??? You guess !!!! Winter is just around the corner, so I will have to look at it in the garage, rather than driving in it when I get it back. :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
We use Spies Hecker and Glasurit. Thanks
I have used glasurit a lot and a i love it, its not cheap or easy to find around here, but it is what i prefer to use.

I wish I was closer to you guys, you look very professional !..............
My 348 has been with Ferrai here in Denmark since May 28th, and its still not ready after my "fender bender".....:( :mad: Do I miss it ??? You guess !!!! Winter is just around the corner, so I will have to look at it in the garage, rather than driving in it when I get it back. :(
What part of Denmark are you in? I have relatives over there and I am planning a return visit hopefully sometime next year. It is probably one of my most favorite countries other than the one i live in:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
We live 25 km from Copenhagen.
Denmark is OK in many ways - except for our taxes - especially on cars :mad: - and the weather from November till March :rolleyes: You dont want to drive your cars around in the rain and snow.......;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
We live 25 km from Copenhagen.
Denmark is OK in many ways - except for our taxes - especially on cars :mad: - and the weather from November till March :rolleyes: You dont want to drive your cars around in the rain and snow.......;)
Yeah i full understand what you mean about the weather. I live in the middle of the States and we get our fair share of snow. Our avg. temp is still much higher than yours. But i'd much rather live there than here :D My supra doesnt get driven much from Nov-April around here.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Looks like quality work from your shop.

Hope I will not need your services but would contact you if I did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts