Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Stunning. You can't go wrong with black. Damn it's hard to keep clean and shiney though!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
and I don't think you want to have the matt black boxer paint on the underside. Maybe if you paint it all matt black. I think that's cool, a matt black car. No need to keep it shiney.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Boxer said:
One of our lapsed users had a Dino 308 GT4 which had a "Boxer" style paint job with metalic black top with a matt black bottom. IMHO, it was the nicest looking 308 GT4 I have seen. Really striking.
Was that Peter from Canada?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Black is majestic on a BB. However, I have seen pics of them in dark blue and, to me, that is the color for a Boxer! 8)

·
Registered
205 Posts
If mine ever needs a respray, then black is a strong possibility. Love that colour

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am a big fan of black Ferraris, however, I am not a fan of the matte black lower body. While looking for a black 512BBi, I came across one owned by a well known Ferrari collector. It was Black on Tan, which I like a little more than Black on Black (which I own now). It was metallic black on top and matte black on the bottom. After looking at it inside the garage and outside in the sun, I decided to pass. I am not a big fan of the matte black lower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts