Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will take place on April 9th. And what is gonna happen is that we are going to meet in a huge parking lot about 45 mins away from philly in King of Prussia, PA. There is a big empty parking lot near the movie theater there. There is gonna be a "car show" kinda thing. There are already 20+ people coming, and 15+ cars. There, we can talk about cars, admire cars, take pics of cars, etc etc. There is a places nearby to get food also. We have a person coming from Pittsburgh, yes he is driving 8 hours. So even if you are 2 hours away, I still think it would be great if you showed up. There will be ferraris, lamborghinis, porsches, etc etc coming. The more people that come, the better the show will be. I hope you can come, and tell your friends who have cars about it too. More cars= more fun. The time frame will be from probably 10 AM-whenever the last person leaves.

300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, PA

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dr. Bob said:
sounds like a great meet, sorry I can't be there. What kind of cars are coming?
Well some big hitters that are coming are 2 Carrera GTs, a Ford GT, maybe an F40, and maybe an Enzo.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Godamnit Noah, I joined this site to get away from you! You're freaking everywhere! J/K glad to see you on ferrarilife, post some pics of your meet after it's over!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NAPerformance said:
Godamnit Noah, I joined this site to get away from you! You're freaking everywhere! J/K glad to see you on ferrarilife, post some pics of your meet after it's over!
love you too ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like the weather is going to clear just in time to dry out the rain from Sat. How many cars are you expecting? Count me in. #19353

Bill

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1st1made said:
Looks like the weather is going to clear just in time to dry out the rain from Sat. How many cars are you expecting? Count me in. #19353

Bill
over 40 cars. It is great that you are coming!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts