Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow owners:

What would you consider to be the top three wash products and the best way to wax my 575m black?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have Used Zymol Scuderia before and aside from it being time intensive to apply it was the most amazing wax I have ever used

Just ordered Swissvax Scuderia and cleaner fluid for the buff and detail I am putting on my Maser this weekend...I will post some pics when it is done

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I have Used Zymol Scuderia before and aside from it being time intensive to apply it was the most amazing wax I have ever used

Just ordered Swissvax Scuderia and cleaner fluid for the buff and detail I am putting on my Maser this weekend...I will post some pics when it is done
heard alot about the Swissvax and Zymol. would be nice if some sponsors carried them.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Zaino here.

·
Registered
167 Posts
heard alot about the Swissvax and Zymol. would be nice if some sponsors carried them.
I know there is a website called detailers domain that has swissvax and some other great products...you can get 10% off by entering X5 in the cupon code area once you order...I am waiting on my thing of swissvax, the cleaner fluid to go with it, some Mezerna polish, and a few other products from them right now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts