Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped in me ol' mate goober today to check out his latest acquisition, an immaculate fibreglass Ferrari 308GTB, as close to being off-the-showroom-floor as any car could possibly be.

it has just ticked over 13,000km, and it drives like magic. everything is absolutely pristine on this vehicle, you'd be hard pressed to find a better unrestored example on this planet. the price paid was a good 30-50% over the current market value of a reasonable 308, but he's no fool when it comes to vehicle purchases so this is testimony to how good the car really is.

all pics available here
---> http://aussieexotics.com/2007/05/13/goobers-new-ferrari-308gtb

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
WOW!!! Stunning! I wish my car looked half that nice. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Yes, stunning! Is this what a 100 point car looks like?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep all original, even has the plastic on the doors from factory still there, the paint has never been touched, car hasnt been driven since 1989 and been stored in a shed

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
goober,

Welcome, great looking 308. Did you have to have the engine worked on after 18 years of not being driven? I would imagine you have/had lots of dried up seals.

·
Registered
22 Posts
goober,

Welcome, great looking 308. Did you have to have the engine worked on after 18 years of not being driven? I would imagine you have/had lots of dried up seals.
yes it had a full service and belt change, all fuel hoses changed and brake overhaul, the rest was pretty much tip top condition

1 - 7 of 7 Posts