Best colour for a 550

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
If I were shopping for a 550 now, I´d go for a black one, I think

But that is not an option

So maybe rosso fiorano, and I´m voting for red!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I voted dark [metallic 8) ] grey.

Damn, I am so predictable!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Any color but yellow is a great color on a 550. The best color I think is the light blue, seeing as how it is not on there I have to go with grey (titanium grey naturally)

Mikel

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Mikeltm said:
Any color but yellow is a great color on a 550. The best color I think is the light blue, seeing as how it is not on there I have to go with grey (titanium grey naturally)

Mikel
I like the yellow 550

·
Registered
72 Posts
IMHO, the yellow seems to flatten out the lines in the 550 especially in person, plus it screams look at me, and the 550 is just too classy for that. Now the 430 in yellow is great. Just my opion mind you.

Mikel

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Mikeltm said:
IMHO, the yellow seems to flatten out the lines in the 550 especially in person, plus it screams look at me, and the 550 is just too classy for that. Now the 430 in yellow is great. Just my opion mind you.

Mikel
I don´t think yellow is the best colour for the 550, and I wouldn´t buy one in yellow

but I would love to see one "in person"!

I like yellow cars, but I don´t know if I would own one (maybe a 355...)

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you have never seen a 550 you owe it to yourself to actually see one, it is a truely beautiful work of art, very sleek, subtle and sensual. It has all the lines of a well built female, a true head turner, and photo's do not even come close to doing it justice.

Mikel

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Mikeltm said:
If you have never seen a 550 you owe it to yourself to actually see one, it is a truely beautiful work of art, very sleek, subtle and sensual. It has all the lines of a well built female, a true head turner, and photo's do not even come close to doing it justice.

Mikel
I´m waiting for Bart´s invitation to spend a vacation in his house driving his beast :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Mikeltm said:

Mikel
I agree. The 550 looks much better "up close and personal" than it does in pictures. I do think it is a design that will grow in popularity over the years.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am still looking for an Azzurro California 550 with black interior as my first choice, but Titanium and black is my backup selection, although the more Nero (black) ones I see the more it grows on me, it certainly would not feel like a difficult compromise.

Mikel

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Mikel, if you have pictures of an Azzuro California 550, could you post for us, or send me by e-mail? I´d like to see one!

thanks!

1 - 20 of 186 Posts