Ferrari Life Forum banner

Best color for an F355

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What in your opinion is the best color for an F355?

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I made this thread, because its my favorite car:D I love this car in red, although black is definitely a close second!:)

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the 355 it can only be red of course!

Although I just run across a grigio titanio 355. IMHO absoluty good looking
See the pics.
Wow that is really nice in that color!

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far red is winning....as I expected.:)

Chris

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Repeat the poll for the 550 (or find the existing poll as I think one exist). Some of the Ferraris look better in non-rosso and the 550 I think is one of them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yellow Rocks

Think About The Model. I Would Say, That Red Is The Best For Most Models, (except The 360, I Love In Tour De France Blue.) But The 355 Belinetta Looks Insane In This Yellow Color.

See For Yourself?

Christiana

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think About The Model. I Would Say, That Red Is The Best For Most Models, (except The 360, I Love In Tour De France Blue.) But The 355 Belinetta Looks Insane In This Yellow Color.

See For Yourself?

Christiana
Yes, yellow looks spectacular:D If I were to purchase a F355 it would be Red, Yellow, or black. If I were getting a 360 Modena it would be black:D Challenge Stradale would be red:)

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Repeat the poll for the 550 (or find the existing poll as I think one exist). Some of the Ferraris look better in non-rosso and the 550 I think is one of them.
SILVER IS REALLY THE BEST COLOUR FOR THE 550. U SHOULD CHECK OUT THE 599 GTB FIORANO IN BLACK.:D

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
29 Posts
I must go with black since this is what I opted for when I bought mine, with beige interior. I just had it detailed and now it looks just stunning. tough color to keep after but when its clean... ojojoj

:cool:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I must go with black since this is what I opted for when I bought mine, with beige interior. I just had it detailed and now it looks just stunning. tough color to keep after but when its clean... ojojoj

:cool:
Post some pictures of the F355 and the pantera if its possible. Thanks!

Chris

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I have problems uploading from my computer... It just keeps thinking and nothing much else happens. :(

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Maybe the images are too big Panterauffe, there is a filesize limit.

I voted Silver, I like that color a lot on 355, especially with these rims!
Interesting choice, Peter. It's not a bad colour for the F355, but not a lot of colours are. I'm just thinking - I have never seen an F355 in Grigio Titanio and I'm sure I wouldn't like it. That's very strange - modern Ferrari's look great in that colour but I don't think the F355 would.

Has anyone seen one in that dark gunmetal grey, and what was the opinion? Good or bad?

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Interesting choice, Peter. It's not a bad colour for the F355, but not a lot of colours are. I'm just thinking - I have never seen an F355 in Grigio Titanio and I'm sure I wouldn't like it. That's very strange - modern Ferrari's look great in that colour but I don't think the F355 would.

Has anyone seen one in that dark gunmetal grey, and what was the opinion? Good or bad?

Onno
I don't think it would look that good in dark gunmetal grey.
BTW Peter those are nice rims:)

Chris

1 - 20 of 177 Posts