Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can anyone help me find or identify this wheel. I have purchased the 2 front and 1 rear and need to get another rear. They are 19" BBS Wheels
Thanks
Joel

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
They look like the optional modular wheels offered with the 575M. I'm not sure exactly from where you could obtain another one. I'm sure through your local Ferrari dealer, but that won't come cheap. Odd that the rim has been painted/powder coated. It doesn't look to be in the most perfect condition?

I'd try ebay perhaps?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
you have 2 versions of that one
1 is the modular rims for the 550/575 wich was based on the rim of the 550 Barchetta
afterwards another one appeared for the 360, and that's this one
the easyiest way to spot the difference
you see those "rivets" at the side of the rim?
this one has 4 in between each spoke
the Barchetta version has 7 in between the spokes

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for your input. I measured the wheels and there is a 4 inch span between spokes. This then means that these are for a 360 and not a 550/575. I will then sell these as they will not fit my car. Once again thanks for the info
Joel

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
you have 2 versions of that one
1 is the modular rims for the 550/575 wich was based on the rim of the 550 Barchetta
afterwards another one appeared for the 360, and that's this one
the easyiest way to spot the difference
you see those "rivets" at the side of the rim?
this one has 4 in between each spoke
the Barchetta version has 7 in between the spokes
I just went by the dealer this past week and looked at a 575 with the modluar rims. It seems to have the same rivet pattern as those offered on the 360? Not at home, so don't have the pics. But you're right that the 550B has the 7 rivet design, but are those 18" or 19"?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts